Thursday 12 August 2010

Amla Herbal Hair Oil


Amla Herbal Hair Oil - Hesh Ancient Formulae
Gift of nature: for darker and healthier hair growth.

Promises: Ancient Formulae Amla Herbal Hair Oil has a unique formulation enriched with Amla and other trusted herbs which strengthens the root and darkens the hair, to maintain their health and natural thickness, with blend of refined Vegetable Oil, Castor Oil and Coconut Oil, it ensures deeper oil penetration to give your hair and scalp complete nourishment providing beautiful, healthy hair.

 Directions: Apply Ancient Formulae Amla Hair Oil regularly on your scalp and hair. For best results, massage gently into scalp with circular motions and leave it on overnight.

Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Refined Vegetable Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Oil Extract of Amla, Oil Extract of Brahmi, Oil Extract of Maka, Oil Extratct of Methi, Oil Extratct of Jatamansi, Oil Extratct of Jasund, Parfum, Yellow (12740), Yellow (47000), Blue (61565), Red (12150), Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Tertiary Butyl Hydroxy Quinone.

The TRUTH: I love this oil, this is my FAVOURITE of all ayurvedic oils. I loves it to bits, YES, YES I know what some of you ladies maybe thinking and saying right now, is she blind? Does she not realizes what the first ingredient is?
I know, yes see it, but I started out using this oil before I had any knowledge on ingredients and it is GOOOD to my hair. I started using this oil to oil my scalp and hair, but could not bare the smell, yes it has a strong smell, but over time I have become immune to it lol and kinda grown to like it. I now use it to pre-poo overnight. In the morning I would either rinse thoroughly with warm warmer, then apply my DC or co-wash, then proceed to DC, depending on I feel at the time.
I must say my hair is always shiny and strong; the smell does not linger after a co-wash and or DC, so need to worry. I am always impressed with this product, I love it and I cannot give it up as it is good to my scalp and hair. I always experience, strong, shiny, lush hair after each pre-poo.
Go on try it, you will be just as surprise and may get hooked lol you know wanna!

Rating: 5/5

6 comments:

  1. i used to use this when i had a perm years ago...you are right about the smell lol. i wanted to know if you have experienced any hair growth with this product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! You're even convincing people to turn into PJs on your blog! lol Amla powder is next on my list to try out. I just don't know how I feel about it making the hair darker. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it contains 100% natural ingredients? Are there any side effects?

    Martha
    hair growth products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree!!! This product has maintained. Moisture when nothing else works. I will use this and thats all, i havent found anythingbthat has made my hair even shine. This helped me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your review! I actually bought (the same brand), Ancient Formulae Brahmi Amla oil last week. The kind you displayed here I'm sure is just as good. Even though I've only used the product for 4 days, I already see how my hair stays moisturized. For years I've used all kinds of hair greases & oils. I think I finally found something that will stop my hair from being dry and breakage. It has a nice scent as well.

    ReplyDelete